Kelley is proud to present to you the most dynamic and rewarding distributor opportunity
in the sports industry! Imagine working with a company that has the best products
in the industry, the best prices in the industry, and the best people in the industry. We have set up an aggressive distributor program that attracts both individuals looking to start a business and companies that have already established a business. There is no better opportunity
to reach your financial goals simply by being a part of the game you love!
As a Kelley Distributor, you will have multiple avenues to income. You can make your
business as large or as small as you wish. These avenues to income include: Selling
the products via traditional methods*: - Selling & promoting at baseball, fastpitch
or softball tournaments - Selling & promoting to local leagues - Selling to local
club teams (especially team bags) - Visiting and selling to local high schools -
Creating an email and mailing list Selling the products via your Kelley Web Site
(Kelley fulfills orders for you)
The bottom line is that Kelley Athletic has designed a unique program with unlimited
potential. Kelley has built an established brand that stands for top-quality and
the assurance that customers are purchasing the best equipment. Furthermore, Kelley offers the most affordable and competitive products in the industry.
We hope that you decide to be a part of it!
Tier One provides our most aggressive pricing. This level provides greater flexibility for our most active Distributors. It requires a $2500 minimum initial order, $100 minimum orders, up to 50% discount and yearly minimum requirements to maintain pricing. This plan is for the “go-getter” that really wants to develop and build a business. This pricing structure allows our distributors to target large organizations and leagues with equipment and uniforms.
Tier Two is our original Distributor program. It’s designed for the weekend warrior who spends some time at the ballpark but also wants to supplement a current income. It requires an $800 initial order, no order minimums, up to 30% discount and a small yearly minimum requirement to stay active as a Kelley Distributor.
Getting Started with the Kelley Distributor Program is quick and easy. If you have
questions at any time during the process, please do not hesitate to contact us at
877-95-KELLEY. Follow the steps below to get the process going today:
1. Decide you want to do it. We present a great opportunity, but it's not for everyone.
You must have the desire to be successful with it. That's what we mean by "Decide
you want to do it".
2. Distributor Agreement Form. The second step is to Print, Fill-in, Sign, and Fax
or Mail this Kelley Distributor Agreement
Form. Information on where to fax/mail the form can be found on the form.
Send to attn: Shane Kelley.
3. Review, Activation and Account Creation. After you send your Distributor Agreement,
we will follow up to make sure you are a good fit for this program. After a favorable
review, we will work with you to establish your distributor account.
4. The Final step to getting started is to place your First Order. After you have
completed steps 2 and 3, you will be able to place your first order.
- Initial $100 Rep Activation Fee and Initial $700 Product
- In most cases, all orders will be paid up-front via credit or debit card. Kelley
does not extend terms or ship via C.O.D... We recommend that distributors obtain
a credit card to use solely for Kelley purchases - this in essence gives you the
ability to manage your purchases and time of payment. Call for exceptions.
- Kelley does not allow you to buy custom items as your sole initial order. Please
call us for exceptions.
- Distributors should maintain an active status by purchasing a minimum of $250 every
120 days (this requires minimal effort). If a distributor becomes inactive, he/she
will lose distributor discount and commission privileges until being re-activated.
- Drop Shipment orders will be accepted by Distribotors for shipment to their customers
direct. This will be done on a limited basis only as distributors should attempt
to maintain a viable inventory.
- Distributors should establish relationships with Leagues, Schools, Teams, Complexes
and Park & Recreation Departments in their area.
- Distributors must get approval from Kelley before any product can be discounted
below Kelley retail price. Failure to do so can result in an immediate termination
- Use of Kelley logos must be approved by Kelley first. In addition, any self created
ads, flyers etc... MUST be approved by Kelley before production.
- Kelley will handle all returns from customers with damaged products. Distributors
can NOT authorize returns under any circumstances or replace damaged products. However,
all exchanges on new items will be handled directly by the Distributors.
- There will be no returns or exchanges from Distributors unless an item is received
as damaged. Damaged items must be reported to Kelley within 72 hours of receipt.
- Distributors shall NOT develop or utilize an existing web site for Kelley product
sales/promotion unless authorized by Kelley. In addition, Kelley prohibits the sell
of Kelley products to online retailers. Kelley also prohibits the sell of Kelley
items on eBay or other auction sites. Kelley can develop a fully integrated e-commerce
site for distributors to use in promotions/sales at a cost of $500 (payment plan
- In most cases, distributors are not guaranteed a territory. We believe that the
ownership of your area can be obtained via hard work. The earlier you participate
in our program, the greater the opportunity you have to make contacts and build
relations in your area. Your success will depend on the development of these good